Chrisanne and I tried some new workout stuff. First we went to the Rec like we usually do. Then we decided to try some new stuff. We went and got some workout tapes. Cardio Kickboxing for Dummies and Tai Chi with Terence Dunn. (Terence Dunn!!! Only my favorite Tai Chi guy EVER!) It was harder than we thought it's be. First of all since 'for Dummies' is included in the Kickboxing video, you'd think it would be easier right? Wrong. The Australian lady went really fast and I just couldn't keep up. Then Tai Chi with Terence Dunn was particularly difficult because it requires a LOT of balance. Which I don't have. All the movements were really slow and it almost put me to sleep. Kickboxing was too fast and Tai Chi was too slow. Can't we just find a happy medium??
Monday, August 11, 2008
Workout
Chrisanne and I tried some new workout stuff. First we went to the Rec like we usually do. Then we decided to try some new stuff. We went and got some workout tapes. Cardio Kickboxing for Dummies and Tai Chi with Terence Dunn. (Terence Dunn!!! Only my favorite Tai Chi guy EVER!) It was harder than we thought it's be. First of all since 'for Dummies' is included in the Kickboxing video, you'd think it would be easier right? Wrong. The Australian lady went really fast and I just couldn't keep up. Then Tai Chi with Terence Dunn was particularly difficult because it requires a LOT of balance. Which I don't have. All the movements were really slow and it almost put me to sleep. Kickboxing was too fast and Tai Chi was too slow. Can't we just find a happy medium??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I've always wanted to learn Tai Chi!! Actually, I wanted to learn it ever since I saw it in the Opening Ceremonies... haha!
NO! THERE SHALL BE NO HAPPY MEDIUM!
(maybe aikido...?)
Post a Comment