Last night I saw the first Narnia for the first time. I was really impressed. It wasn't as intense as I was expecting. Even my little sister could handle it. (and she can't handle very much) But it might have been more intense if my undivided attention was with the movie. I was painting my nails at the same time, Sunday's the only time I have time to paint them cause it takes so long. I had heard there was some religous themes in it but I didn't realize they would be so obviuos. I thought they'd be more subtle. I thought it was cool that they weren't afraid to put them in. I liked this movie more than I thought I would. I'm gonna start rating movie with stars. It's kinda fun to review movies on my blog. I give Narnia 3 stars.Monday, August 4, 2008
Movie Review: The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Last night I saw the first Narnia for the first time. I was really impressed. It wasn't as intense as I was expecting. Even my little sister could handle it. (and she can't handle very much) But it might have been more intense if my undivided attention was with the movie. I was painting my nails at the same time, Sunday's the only time I have time to paint them cause it takes so long. I had heard there was some religous themes in it but I didn't realize they would be so obviuos. I thought they'd be more subtle. I thought it was cool that they weren't afraid to put them in. I liked this movie more than I thought I would. I'm gonna start rating movie with stars. It's kinda fun to review movies on my blog. I give Narnia 3 stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment