Here are some of us meeting at the church.
Bo 'fell asleep' on the ride up. I put it in '' cause he said he wasn't really sleeping. But it made for a good picture either way.
Let's start up the trail!!!!!
All over the place there are places outlined in white. We, for some reason, decided they are tiger caves.
we aren't even very high in this picture.
The path is really pretty. But jsut cause it's paved, does NOT mean it's easy!
Pretty nature
Here's me sitting on a cliff. This is still towards the beginning, so I'm still happy and not quite so exhausted.
We went up in two groups. My group started it off. This is Bo and Andy, they were in aour group....for approximately 30 seconds. Then they got way far ahead of us. This is them on the other side, probably about 5 miles ahead of us. Just kiddin, not quite that much, but a LOT farther than us. Bo's posing.
OOOHH!!!! mysterious gate!!
I was kinda scared to go through the tunnels.
nice view
These looked like crystals to me, except made out of some kind of stone.
Another tunnel
There was all kinda of interesting stone there.
We're getting pretty high
and I'm getting tired and cranky. This is how happy I was getting towards the top. Everyone kept telling me it was such an easy hike. They were seriously mistaken! It was SO SO SO hard!!! I am incredibly sore today! I could barely move, and I had to go to school.
This is a butterfly!!!!! You can only see the outline but it was really pretty!
The butterfly's in this one too.
wow! Look at that.
Here's some of us at the crystal rock
more pretty nature
This is at the top. We were REALLY high!!!
This is the door to Lindsay's house. Just kidding, it's the door to get in the cave.
here's some more interesting rock
another view of the top.
Welcome to the cave
I still don't know where that leads to.....
Here's the whole group at the cave
There was lots of crazy stuff inside!
This picture is actually sideways....oops. But it really interesting. We couldnt' touch anything but I wondered what it felt like.
Enjoy the pictures
Here's Bo in the cave.
The Stalagtites and Stalagmites were so cool!

Here's some water. It was REALLY clear.
It's super dark in there. The flash along with the little light they have make the pictures better, but it's still not as cool as actually being there.




They are almost touching.
This was really cool.
This is the heart of Timpanogos Cave. That's really what it's called. There's a story behind it, but I can't remember it...
Here's some more really clear water. They said it would taste better than any water we've probably ever had, but we weren't allowed to drink it. Not that I would probably.
interesting structures
So much cool stuff in there.
It looked like snow.
This is a column, when they touch.
These looked like sea creatures...or something.The cave was SO awesome!!!! I'm glad I did it, but I can almost guarantee you I'll never do it again.



2 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!
Just keeding.
That's rough.
No fun.
Cept when it mean making fun of you!
We did that hike in 4th grade! I remember the heart- did they have some kind of red light on it? I think they did, but that was like what, 8 years ago? haha!
Post a Comment