While my parents were gone I took Emilie and Kayla to see Kit Kittdredge. I went in just thinking that it would be a little girl movie and that I wouldn't really like it. (I took them to it cause it was the only movie that was at the dollar movie that would be appropriate for them) I thought it'd be really childish. But I actually enjoyed it.Kit wants to be a journalist for the Cincinnati Register. She wants to write articles about the depression from the view of a kid. She decides to write about the local hobos but the editor didn't want this because the hobos around had a reputation for being criminals. Her family becomes affected by the depression and are about to lose their home. When they are robbed, Kit decides to try to solve the crime her own way since no one will listen to her. I really liked this movie was cute. It was very historically accurate as well. I remember learning a lot about this time period in history. Emilie and Kayla especially loved it because Kit is really close to their age. I'd definitely reccomend going to see this movie, it's good for all ages. I give it 3 stars.



No comments:
Post a Comment