Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I finished Breaking Dawn last night. I was disappointed to say the least. The characters just aren't normal. It wasn't like Twilight is supposed to be. I have several complaints. (Steph don't read this, it will spoil it for you) First of all, there's no way Bella could get pregnant. It's not possible. According to Stephenie Meyer your body freezes exactly the way it is when you are bitten. A female vampire can't have a baby because her body has to change to have one. According to Stephenie Edward could have a baby with Bella because his body didn't have to change. That's not entirely true. Even though a male doesn't have a monthly cycle where everything changes, they do have a system that would stop when they become a vampire. Her logic doesn't make sense. Like Chrisanne said, it's like this book was for finding a quick fix for Jacob. Although the baby grew on me, I still don't like that it was a part of the book. And the name is even worse! Renesmee? hideous! Carlie is so much better. I was disappointed. Twilight was my favorite.

2 comments:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

haha! I read this anyway, cause I'm not going to read the book for various reasons... I could tell them to you now but I'd rather not only cause I don't feel like I'm talking directly to you... But anyway! Twilight is definitely my favorite too! I really do like that book! Let's see... You could ask Ben Barnes! He's Prince Caspien!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Wait- It's Prince CaspiAn. I think...