A few days ago my grandparents decided they wanted to buy bikes. My mom told me they were gonna come over and show them to us. I was thinking like regular bikes. Then my mom told me how much they cost, and I thought they'd just be REALLy cool bikes. (I'm not gonna tell you how much they cost, just know that they could have bought me a decent car with the money they spent) They are pretty financially stable if you know what I mean. (these are my dad's parents) So they show up and they are like tricycles for old people. ha ha.

Here's on of them.

I rode one. My grandparents are really tall so I had to put a few pillows behind me to make my feet closer and I still couldnt' reach them all the way.
My parents spent a significantly smaller amount on my bike when they bought it for me in 5th grade....
4 comments:
Haha I love it!
I want one!
Haha I love it!
I want one!
Haha! Me too!
Haha! Me too! (why did you put that twice? tehehe!)
Post a Comment