Chrisanne came over last night and we watched Fishtales. The idea of the movie was cute but it was just a weird movie. The story was all over the place and it was really hard to follow! It was PG but I don't even think little kids will like it that much. I, personally, like mermaids and exepcted it to be super cute. If it wouldn't have been so all over the place it could have been a good movie. None of us that watched it really liked it. The acting wasn't great either, especially on the part of the young girl. I'd give this movie 1/2 a star.Sunday, August 31, 2008
Movie Review: Fishtales
Chrisanne came over last night and we watched Fishtales. The idea of the movie was cute but it was just a weird movie. The story was all over the place and it was really hard to follow! It was PG but I don't even think little kids will like it that much. I, personally, like mermaids and exepcted it to be super cute. If it wouldn't have been so all over the place it could have been a good movie. None of us that watched it really liked it. The acting wasn't great either, especially on the part of the young girl. I'd give this movie 1/2 a star.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment