over we decided to watch Monty Python because I'd never seen it before. It was...interesting to say the least. So King Arthur's looking for the Holy Grail with his Knights of the round table. And that's really all I got out of it. The special effects were...lacking. The blood looked like fruit punch. They must have had a small budget. So small that they had each actor play like 8 roles...But I do want one of those horses. Ha ha. It had dumb humor but I laughed. "So if she weighs the same as a duck, then she's made out of wood and is therefore a witch." ha ha. "You're mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries." It's a good thing Chrisanne and I were really tired when we watched it otherwise I might have hated it. Definitely not on my favorites list though. It seemed long to me, it probably wasn't, but it seemed like it to me. It was like the Napoloean Dynamite of the 70's. But at least Monty Python KIND OF had a plot. only kind of. I give it 1/2 a star
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Movie Review: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Last night when Chrisanne and I had our sleep
over we decided to watch Monty Python because I'd never seen it before. It was...interesting to say the least. So King Arthur's looking for the Holy Grail with his Knights of the round table. And that's really all I got out of it. The special effects were...lacking. The blood looked like fruit punch. They must have had a small budget. So small that they had each actor play like 8 roles...But I do want one of those horses. Ha ha. It had dumb humor but I laughed. "So if she weighs the same as a duck, then she's made out of wood and is therefore a witch." ha ha. "You're mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries." It's a good thing Chrisanne and I were really tired when we watched it otherwise I might have hated it. Definitely not on my favorites list though. It seemed long to me, it probably wasn't, but it seemed like it to me. It was like the Napoloean Dynamite of the 70's. But at least Monty Python KIND OF had a plot. only kind of. I give it 1/2 a star
over we decided to watch Monty Python because I'd never seen it before. It was...interesting to say the least. So King Arthur's looking for the Holy Grail with his Knights of the round table. And that's really all I got out of it. The special effects were...lacking. The blood looked like fruit punch. They must have had a small budget. So small that they had each actor play like 8 roles...But I do want one of those horses. Ha ha. It had dumb humor but I laughed. "So if she weighs the same as a duck, then she's made out of wood and is therefore a witch." ha ha. "You're mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries." It's a good thing Chrisanne and I were really tired when we watched it otherwise I might have hated it. Definitely not on my favorites list though. It seemed long to me, it probably wasn't, but it seemed like it to me. It was like the Napoloean Dynamite of the 70's. But at least Monty Python KIND OF had a plot. only kind of. I give it 1/2 a star
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh I like it when I'm fully awake too :)
Post a Comment