For mutual tonight we learned about careers. One of our leader's moms came in and talked to us about cake decorating. Cause she makes wedding cakes. This is my cupcake I decorated. I didn't make the flower or leaf. Actually all I did was put the icing and the flower on. didn't take much talent to do that.... I wish I could decorate cakes though!Thursday, August 7, 2008
Career Night
For mutual tonight we learned about careers. One of our leader's moms came in and talked to us about cake decorating. Cause she makes wedding cakes. This is my cupcake I decorated. I didn't make the flower or leaf. Actually all I did was put the icing and the flower on. didn't take much talent to do that.... I wish I could decorate cakes though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Very pretty!
Holy crap I've had to pee SO much!
I like! It looks really tasty, but I would almost want to frame it... Tough decisions! haha!
YES!!! We should totally ask them before Jr. Miss. That would be AWESOME!! haha! I'm super excited!
Post a Comment