Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Babysitting

I babysat 4 kids today from 10:30 to 4:30. I was worried I wouldn't be able to entertain them for that long. Bri and I babysat for 2 families last summer while the paretns went to Lagoon all day, they had 8 kids total...I think. They were easy to entertain because they were neighbors so they had two houses to play at. They had jsut about anything a kid could possibly want to do though. Trampoline, playground, pool table, approx. 8 tvs, a playhouse in the basement, a pool table, a movie theater, jsut about every gaiming system imaginable, Guitar Hero, etc.
So for the kids today I took them to a movie. That was an adventure. I've never taken a 9 year old, an 8 year old, a 4 year old and a 15 month old to a movie before. Emily is the youngest. She had a hard time sitting through the movie so I had to take her out to run around about 5 times. As soon as we got back she fell asleep on me. Why couldn't she have slept through the movie? Ha ha. she's ADORABLE though. I basically couldn't move at all for the last hour cause she'd wake up. So I was laying on the couch with her on top of me while the kids played omputer games. I'm doing another all-day thing on Thursday. Check back then for adventure #2.

3 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

ooh a movie?
You're brave!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Sounds like lotsa fun! While I babysat tonight, both kids were asleep almost the whole time and so I got to watch the Olympics! Go men's relay!!!!!!!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

We can totlly do a photoshoot sometime. Except a photoshot mean I get to do your hair, dress you up, do your make up and you have to do everything I say plus more ;)
Ready?