This wasn't from last night, I found this online. But it was something like this.Sunday, August 10, 2008
LIGHTNING!!!!!
Last night when we were headed back to Stephanie's after the pageant there was the most AMAZING lightning I've ever seen in my life! It lit up the ENTIRE sky! I wish I would have had a good enough camera to be able to capture that! It was incredible! Steph and I were in the middle of a conversation and we saw it and our jaws dropped, literally. the lightning bolts went all the way across the sky. It was insane! I love lightning anyway but this was just incredible. But it was dry lightning, there was no rain and I heard no thunder.
This wasn't from last night, I found this online. But it was something like this.
This wasn't from last night, I found this online. But it was something like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment