Chrisanne came over today after I got my homework done. yes, indeed, I had homework on the first day. We read this story we wrote WAY back in 8th grade! It was terrible!!! but hilarious!! We had such bad grammar and it was just all-around bad. We were laughing SO hard! But we had both drunk 2 water bottles a little before so laughing so hard almost made us wet our pants!
Here are some examples of its awfulness:
"Why, yes sir, I would love a walk. It is such a nice evening isn't it?" They had eaten breakfast in the previous paragraph.
"Mother, you look simply fascinating in that purple velvet dress!" fascinating????
We totally bounced back and forth between the characters talking like people on a farm and Lords and Ladies. Way hilarious!
"Would you object if I took your arm, Miss Violet?" Chrisanne totally pictured it like he literally took her arm. We laughed a ton at this one!
Violet was going to live with her mom's friend's family because he husband died so she was going to help them out. Violet and her sister was way sad because they would never see each other anymore, but they promised to write. Violet was moving just south of town. Her family lived in town. That must be one BIG town. ha ha
I'm sure if we kept reading we'd find a TON more hilarious things in it!! Chrisanne, if I left some out, which I'm sure I did, add them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
"She stuffed her under the pillow."
"I'm not getting payed to mess around with the bosses son!"
And then : He leaned in a kissed her cheek lingeringly.
Then me demostrating how a you would kiss someone on th cheek lingeringly by kissing the water bottle.
Violet cryng over falling for her bosses son within twenty minutes of meeting him.
Violet's name mysteriously changing to Elisabeth half way through the story
Hahaha, that was fun.
Post a Comment