Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hanging out with Chrisanne

I went over to Chrisanne's to help her find an outfit for senior pictures. I was looking through her sketchbooks and foudn this awesome picture of me and Batman!!! SO awesome! Hopefully you can read what it says. It has me saying, "Please! Please can I be your next love interest" Batman says, "Uh...." and the cop says, "Fred it's another one of those crazy fan girls, send backup." ha ha.




Then Clarissa, her little sister, randomly came up to me with this little, tiny Dora the Explorer backpack and said, "I can fit 3 pairs of socks, 1 pair of panties and a pickle in this backpack, see?" It was so cute!
Chrisanne and I kinda bounce back and forth between our houses last night. We mostly watched the olympics.

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

WOW!
THAT IS AN amazing PICTURE!