Saturday, August 2, 2008
Out Of Town
My parents were out of town on Thursday and Friday so we had the house to ourselves! (Sweet!) My mom was judging the Miss Bear River Valley Pageant in Tremonten. It was kinda weird being responsible for everyone cause this was the first time they've ever left us alone. I was everyone's transportation because I'm the only one that can drive my dad's stick truck. Bri hasn't learned yet. So I had to get Quinton off to scout camp. It was his first time going. I never thought I'd have to make sure my brother had everything ready to go to camp. I took Brianna to and from work, took Emilie and her friend to a movie and dinner. (See later post for movie review) When Brianna got home from work I went to a 'Breaking Dawn Party Thing' then Bri went to a friend's house for a sleepover. So it was just Emilie and I most of the time. It was lots of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment