Monday, August 11, 2008

OLYMPICS!!!


I LOVE the Olympics! With a passion! I'd LOVE to go to them someday! I wish I was older when they came to Salt Lake because I didnt' realize what a huge honor it was to have them so close at the time. Someday in the future I would really like to go to them.

Oh my heck the Men's swim 4 by 100 freestyle relay was INCREDIBLE!!!! they won by 8 hundredths of a second! I was screaming in my house while I was watching that! I LOVE Michael Phelps! The French totally thought they were gonna kick trash, they were so confident. but they LOST! ha ha French! GO USA!!!
I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!!

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

HAHA BAM!
GO USA!
GO MICHAEL PHELPS!
(btw the sketch was kind of suppose to be me-ish, but not really)

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

haha! I watch them every night! Did you see last night's swimming and gymnastics? OH MY INTENSE!! LOVE IT!!!