Monday, June 2, 2008

Quinton's baseball game



Quinton, my brother, plays for the Mariners this year for baseball. And being completely and totally honest, they haven't had a great season. Last year when he played for the Yankees they were amazing! But this year...not so much. I think they had a better coach last year. Well, on Friday they played the Royals and won! Finally! It was their first win of the season! After they got the last guy on the Royals out they all started screaming and you would have thought they won the Super Bowl! I mean the World Series! (wrong sport) It was so cool to watch them fianlly win!

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Yea!!! They won! That's exciting! Did you guys drink guana juice too?

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

One year, my little brother won the Championship! It was so fun! I skipped mutual to watch his game. But then the next year, his team was really talented, and they made it to the Championships again, but... they lost. My other little brother's team (still Coach Pitch! SOOOOO CUTE!!!) doesn't win that much, but they are so fun to watch!