Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summerfest!

I LOVE the Summerfest!!! There's so so much to do! Booths, food, activities, parade, fireworks, etc. I just love it!
This is me and Chrisanne on Saturday afternoon. We love pictures!
This is us during the parade. You can see Taylor's face in the background. He and Kapena went and bought girl sunglasses....cause apparently they were cooler than the ones they had for guys...

My mom and dad were in the parade cause my dad is on the City Council. You can't really see my mom in this picture. They got to ride in a white Audi. Jealousy.

This is my ADORABLE cousin, Jonah. There was a hair school in the parade and they walked along the side doing hair. Jonah got a mohawk. He is SO cute!

This is me and Chrisanne right before the fireworks started.

I LOVE fireworks!!!!!
They are SO awesome! I actually used to be terrified of them.
Have a I mentioned how much I adore fireworks?



This is the end of the show. It was so awesome! Too bad I only get to see fireworks once a year! I love them so much!

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

That was fun, but I look freakin huge in that one before the fireworks. How dumb. I was wearing sunglasses at night, haha!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Oh my gosh I love fireworks too! We never go to the park to watch them though, we can see them from our house so we go and watch them in my backyard. Sammie was so afraid of them though!