Monday, June 2, 2008
Basketball
Last night Taylor's family came over and while our parents were talking we decided to go outside and play a little one on one. Our short basketball game turned into at least a few hours. (we took a couple short breaks) Towards the end of the night, probably about 9:30 or so, Taylor made a shot and I was standing under the hoop. I think I was standing there to catch the ball when it came down but it came way too fast and totally hit me in the face. It gave me a fat lip. It kinda hurt. When I came in later Quinton told me I either looked like a black girl or a rich girl with lip injections! It looked worse last night, right now it's not too bad. It was pretty funny. Let this be a lesson to all, dont' stand under a basketball hoop, especially when a teenage boy is shooting the ball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Haha. You should've taken a picture. Do you still have it? I wanna see...!
I've done that before too! Except it fell on top of my head and I kinda bit my lip! Not so fun!
Post a Comment