This is my grandpa. He has a secret method of lighting the best briquettes.
This is Bri cutting the cinnamon rolls with dental floss.
These are the uncooked cinnamon rolls sitting in the dutch oven.
These are the cinnamon rolls when they are all cooked. Aren't they beautiful? They were PROBABLY the best tasting cinnamon rolls I've ever eaten! Taylor's mom was with us and she brought him home one. While he was eating it he said, "We are so gonna lose."
After taking this picture, I had a couple slight mishaps. Bri wasn't being very careful pouring the sauce... and it splattered on my shirt. Then when we were taking the pizza out, it also splattered on me. Only this time all over my pink pants.
One of our uncooked pizzas.
The same pizza after being cooked. I don't like olives so I ate the other pizza. The Laurels are for sure gonna win with our new found skills. We are masters of the dutch oven!



1 comment:
I love my grandpa's Dutch Oven cooking! (It's my mom's dad) Your cinnamon rolls look so good! :P
Post a Comment