This is Kandi right before we left. She must have thrown up right after this.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Doggy Throwup
This morning I went with my mom to the elementary school to help make breakfast for the fifth graders. Before we left Kandi, my dog, was still sleeping soundly in my bed. I haven't slept well all week, so when we got home I decided I was going to take a nap. I walked up to my room and noticed a lovely surprise on my comforter left there by Kandi. She had thrown up all over! NO! Napping in my own bed was no longer an option. So i slept in Emilie's bed for three and a half hours. it felt SO good! I needed a nap.
This is Kandi right before we left. She must have thrown up right after this.
This is Kandi right before we left. She must have thrown up right after this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Don't you just love what comes out of dogs? One time, my sister was home alone with Sammie (this was probably like 3 weeks after we got her). We all came home, so she came to get the door for us. In the time it took her to walk upstairs, open the door, and go back downstairs, Sammie had pooped all over the floor! It was nasty!
Mm... delish. I haven't slept well either. And what's worse is I can't remember my dreams! What's the point of sleeping if you can't have amazing, crazy, interesting dreams and then remember them? There isn't!
Oh, and you, lady, need to comment on my blog.
Post a Comment