The funniest thing happened during the game though! Taylor's dad yelled down to him "Move your feet!" There was this kid, probably not more than four years old, playing next to the door to the rink. He was, no joke, hanging upside down from the door, with his feet up in the air. He turned around and said "Me?" He thought Taylor's dad was telling him to move his feet. He was like, "No, not you buddy. I was talking to the ballerina down there, number sixteen." That kind of hit my giggle spot.
I had so much fun! Sorry the pictures aren't very clear. I wish my phone could take better ones.







1 comment:
Haha I'm sorry you're so bored without me. They;re working me really hard here, but it feels good to actually be doing something good. I miss you guys loads. So I'm thinking of starting this poetry book about a romantic celtic legend. Would you read it??? You should text me or something. I loved your school year review. My fav is the quote, "What? You kissed him? No fair, I never kiss in my dreams. I always do stupid things like rub feet." or something like that. Haha, me, of course.
Post a Comment