Thursday, June 12, 2008

Don Julio

Before mutual started last night to tie-dye our camp shirts, the YCLs were sitting in Sister Worden's backyard at the table. We had nothing to do so we decided to write rubberband messages to Taylor. (Taylor's mom is our camp director) You know how you can write on a rubberband when you stretch it out? Well that's what we did. First you need some backgroung knowledge. Taylor named his biceps Don and Julio. So on two of the rubberbands I wrote "Made for Don Julio." There were quite a few rubberbands. When we were all done we went and hung them on his bedroom door. After mutual we were hanging out at the Worden's house looking through yearbooks so we could see who Kiley was twitterpated over. When Taylor got home from his hockey game (They won by the way. AND he made two goals) he went up and showered and when he came back down he was wearing the rubberbands!!! Oh my goodness I just about died laughing!! I didn't think he'd actually do that!

The picture is kinda blurry cause I took it on my cell phone. My camera was at home. I can't even tell you how funny this was!

2 comments:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

haha! I love it!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Haha oh my gosh. But tell me, what is a white boy doing with with hispanic named biceps? Haha jk. Personally (if I had biceps) I would name them Don Cecilio.