Thursday, June 19, 2008

Seven Peaks

My family went to Seven Peaks yesterday for a few hours. The back of my legs got pretty sunburned. But not as badly as Bri's.

This is Quinton and Kualana. The height difference is huge and as hard as it is to believe, Kaulana is a few months older than Quinton.
This is Emilie
This is Brianna
While we were there, the Clark's umbrella flew into the Lazy River and Brother Clark had to jump in to get it! It was so funny! We have the exact same umbrella except a bird pooped on ours. Ha ha. It was lots of fun.
I went on Shotgun Falls with Emilie and Leilani. I was in the front, Emilie was in the middle and Leilani was in the back. By the time we got to the end I was out of the tube, Emilie was in the front, and Leilani was in the middle. Interesting...

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Well that just looks like sooo much fun!!!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

You guys look so red! I'm getting pretty dang dark here at Lake Powell... NOT!! Definitely not with my skin. Nope, I FRY. So I'm putting on plenty of sunscreen and I'm white as snow!