He pitched quite a bit. I think I took a picture of every pitch he threw...
I LOVE his face in this picture!I got a video of Quinton scoring! But I didn't know Sam was coming in right behind him or I would have kept the video going so you could see him score too. Watch Quinton come in and then watch the kid behind him on second run to third, then home. But you can see the ball coming to the catcher and you can see Sam begin to slide. The catcher actually misses the ball so Sam scored. I'm so glad Q scored! They lost 8-3. But they scored all three points in the last inning.



1 comment:
Oh I do love little brother's baseball games! They're so fun to watch! I love watching them steal! That's my favorite! Good for your brother for bringing them up on the board!
Post a Comment