
Chrisanne, Jessica and I went to the mall today to get Italian sodas, what we always do when we just need to talk. SO yummy! I love Italian sodas! After about an hour or so of just talking, sitting and drinking, we decided to go walk around the amll a little. After a few minutes this guy stopped me and said "Excuse me, can I see you hand?" I might have given him a strange look but then I realized he worked at one of those kiosk things in the middle of the mall. So Jess, Chrisanne and I sat down while he said he could make our nails look amazing. He asked us our names and then said his was Tito. His think Italian accent was quite, dare I say, attractive. He really did make our nails look awesome! So shiny! Unfortunately, none of us had the money to afford what he was selling. But it was fun to have Italian sodas and then talk to an Italian guy!



2 comments:
It was so much fun! My nail is the long one. Mwahaha!!!!!!!!
Well I'm glad it was a good experience for you guys- Last Christmas (I think...), I went Christmas Shopping with all my sisters, and this guy grabs my arm and starts talking to me about my hair, but I couldn't understand him cause he had such a thick accent (maybe it was the same guy... idk... mine had black hair and he was tan) and I was all freaking out cause he wouldn't let me go back to my sisters, so finally one of them pulls me back and tells him that we didn't have time. It was scary!!
Post a Comment