Monday, June 16, 2008
Jedi Training Camp
My dad and my brother were out painting the porch, which still isn't done by the way, and they said the activities next door weren't.....normal. I mean my neighbors are pretty....strange. They have 5 kids, 3 of them boys. They are 20, 10 and 6 I think. Well they had their cousins over and were playing with light sabers and stuff. (including the 20 year old and the teenage cousins) My dad said he heard stuff like "I can't fight you yet, Yoda hasn't completed my training." and "No I wanna be Anakin this time! You be Luke!" and "The spaceships going down, we're under attack from the empire!" This kind of behavior might be normal for a younger child, but not for teenagers and adults....And this isn't even the strangest stuff that happens next door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
AHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love that! Lets play jedi knights next time we hang!
hahaha!! That would be kinda fun to have neighbors like that! Except I love all my neighbors, and don't want any of them to move! But my next-door's already are/did...
Post a Comment