I ordered all of the books that I dont' have by Marcia Lynn McClure! I didn't have eight of them, now I have all fourteen! Today I read The Whispered Kiss and it was amazing! It's a Beauty and the Beast story. Marcia, the author, was my mom's best friend from college and her books are incredible! Especially if you love romance mixed with mystery!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Marcia's Books!
I ordered all of the books that I dont' have by Marcia Lynn McClure! I didn't have eight of them, now I have all fourteen! Today I read The Whispered Kiss and it was amazing! It's a Beauty and the Beast story. Marcia, the author, was my mom's best friend from college and her books are incredible! Especially if you love romance mixed with mystery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The website is www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. There's a blue box in the top left corner of my blog that you can just click on if you want. They have LOADS of cute stuff! haha! Worden's! I feel retarded!
Post a Comment