Last night was the huge celebration at UVU cause they turned into a university. Since my dad's on the city council we got VIP tickets to go to the concert before. It was really fun! We were there from 5:30 to almost midnight. It was a night of country music, which was perfect cause I LOVE country! Call me crazy. Josh Gracin sang first. I only knew the songs from the radio which was only about 4 or so. He sang 'Nothin' to Lose', 'I Want to Live', 'Stay With Me', and 'We Weren't Crazy'. I LOVE Josh Gracin!
Collin Raye sang second. I knew almost every one of his songs. Like 'Love, Me', 'One Boy, One Girl', 'I Can Still Feel You', 'Little Red Rodeo', 'I Think About You', 'That's My Story', and 'My Kind of Girl.' He's a really good singer! Probably my favorite guy that sang.
Joe Nichols sang third. I knew a LOT of his songs. He sang 'Size Matters', 'I'll Wait for You', 'Brokenheartsville', 'She Only Smokes When she Drinks', 'Tequila makes her Clothes Fall Off', and 'The Impossible'. The last one was my favorite! i love that song. He has a few...not so wonderful songs. Ew he sang that Nickelback song, Rockstar. I HATE that song! Wel anyway he was singing 'Tequila Makes her Clothes Fall off', yeah not a very good song. But in the middle of the song a disgusting bug flew down my shirt! I'm silently freaking out cause that's not a very good place for a bug...if ya know what I mean. The crowd was huge so I couldn't make a big deal of it. I was shaking my shirt trying to get it out. Yuck I could feel it crawling! My mom was sitting right behind me and she said, "Please don't let your clothes fall off," or something like that. It eventually came out....dead....Bri and her three friends that came got a picture with the Neil Diamond impersonater that was there. They said he smelled SO strongly of cologne. I don't think they really wanted a picture with him, they were just being dorks.
There were fireworks at the end but they weren't nearly as cool as the Summerfest.



4 comments:
haha!! One time in English, Austin Jones threw a peice of paper at Andie Young and it went down her shirt and we all laughed cause it was so funny! She was trying to get it out but didn't want to do it in front of Austin and it was just hilarious!
Haha! That sounds like so much fun!
Sign into Blogger, click on Layout, then click "Pick New Template" towards the top. Change your Template to "Minima" and then your background will cover the whole thing!
Oh! And my camera is a Canon SD750. I absolutely LOVE it!
Post a Comment