I had to go to the dentist today for a (dun dun dun) filling! He's my new dentist and he's super super nice. I HATE going to the dentist and I HATE being numb and I HATE those stupid pig nose things that basically make you high. What is it called? Like Nitris oxide or something? (aka stupid gas that makes me so nauceous so I don't put it on) anyways my experience at the dentist was fairly pleasant. He always asked to make sure I couldn't feel anything. Sure couldn't.....for 6 hours. I went in at 10:30 and was numb until 4:30. It was retarded, b ut at least I didn't feel anything!Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Dentist
I had to go to the dentist today for a (dun dun dun) filling! He's my new dentist and he's super super nice. I HATE going to the dentist and I HATE being numb and I HATE those stupid pig nose things that basically make you high. What is it called? Like Nitris oxide or something? (aka stupid gas that makes me so nauceous so I don't put it on) anyways my experience at the dentist was fairly pleasant. He always asked to make sure I couldn't feel anything. Sure couldn't.....for 6 hours. I went in at 10:30 and was numb until 4:30. It was retarded, b ut at least I didn't feel anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment