Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Memories
Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh my gosh I have so many.
Wishing Marcia's cowboys were really real.
Talking until 1 am about boy problems.
Your continuous belief that I can't just stop liking a guy
Footloose and the naked men :s
Italian sodas.
Prank calling people. BTW you left your lepord spotted underwear at my house.
You doing my hair for that dance concert forever ago
You doing my hair in history
Your crazy funny laugh!
Shrimp poop at sizzlers
Saying that we were going to loose so much weight every summer we've been friends
Chinese fire drills at wendys
Missing your birthday and almost crying while telling Cora and her friends the story.
Then going to the mall and piking out adorable green jewlery for you.
Then being really nerveous when I had to take it to you.
Vowing I would never do that agian.
Tom Steele!!!
Jake what's his face :)
Singing Disney around the neighborhood.
Your green birthday
Everytime you played piano for the talent shows.
Ash Bash
"I kissed him and then he turned into a donkey." or something like that.
"She's jewish today. Tomorrow she'll be catholic." Way to blow it.
Haha Love you much girl!
Well, I don't have as many as Chrisanne does (sheesh! That's a ton!!) but here's what I remember...
Watching Jessica talk to Alex on the phone and going all secret agent all over the parking lot!
Who could ever forget the milk ties? And no, it does not get annoying!
You always putting your dog away when we came to your house after dances... idk- I'm curious to see how I would react around her now... She won't bite me, will she?
haha! Fun stuff!
Post a Comment