Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

For the 4th of July we had a big party at the Wordens. They got this new Slip n Slide that the boys had tons of fun on. It was like a surf thing. I tried it and it didn't work for me. I fell after two feet!

This is Kapena. He went backwards on it on his stomach.
This is Kapena also, just jumping on it.
This is Taylor. Unfortunately you can't see his feet. He's about to fall and only one foot is on the board. The roses give it an added touch don't you think? :)
This is Josh. I don't think he fell more than once or twice. He was really good at it.

This picture is AWESOME! It's actually the first one I took. (It's Kapena) The pictures show off the guys' muscles. (Cause all three of them are way buff)


This is the Clark's jumping castle. It's way cool. I was on it with the boys and we were playing dead man. I was the dead man and so I had to have my eyes closed and try to touch someone. I walked backwards and someone was behind me, so I reached back and touched him. (I think it was Taylor but I never figured out for sure.) Well anyway, whoever I touched moved away fast and before I knew it I backed into the net and the whole castle collapsed with me caught in the net.
Kinda like this.

These are some of the fireworks we set off. Josh was the main fireworks lighter. He had so many going at a time.

Uh.....yeah.....these were illegal. But so so so cool! (They weren't mine)

This is Quinton's first try on the wave slip n slide thing. He got farther than I did the first time!

This is Taylor. ouch!

Right as the video starts Taylor flipped his board around

Taylor and Kapena decided to make a smoke bomb launcher. Most of the time it didn't work. They drilled holes in the metal thing and the lit the smoke bomb and stuck it in the tube and threw it. Smart. But this isn't even the brightest think they did! They put hand sanitizer on their hands then lit them on fire. Yeah I think they probably aren't the brightest boys. But what more do you expect from teenage boys? Not much.

I'm so happy that I live in this great country!

No comments: