This is how we get him out of bed. Birthday kisses from Kandi!
This is Chloe and Alexandra. Quinton has had a crush on Alex since Kindergarten. (She's the one in the white.) He might possibly kill me if he knew I said that!
This is Quinton and two of his buddies. I know Bridger's in the middle and Quinton on the side, but I can't remember who's on the other side and I can't tell by looking.
They're off to play water games!
This is Quinton and Gunner
Emilie (my sister) and Chloe
Kaulana and Dante
They played this game with Kapena's wet sweats. You have to soak them in the water, put them on, run down to the chair, go around it, run back, take them off, re-saok them and give them to the next person in line.
Q is putting them on.
He's running back. His feet aren't even through the hole.
Kaulana fell about 5 times running.
This is Quinton on his new Ripstik! That was the only thing he wanted I think. Grandpa bet me $10 I couldn't learn to ride it by Monday. I already proved him wrong!
He got $124 in cash for presents! Along with a whole bunch of other stuff! Rish boy!
This is his new lint roller from grandma. It's for his new suit! (Which looks amazingly sharp on him) His face is awesome in this picture!
Gunner gave him money and this card. Inside it said, "I know you like My Little Pony better, but this is all they had." ha ha ha.
Opening more presents!
His cake looked REALY neat!
This is all his friends and him with his cake. This is Quinton blowing out his candles on the cake!



2 comments:
Haha so much fun! I can't believe he's 12. Wow. We're really getting old or something.
haha!! That's awesome! ug- my Neil is being really confusing! He said he likes this girl, but then he goes and acts like he still likes me and I'm wanting him to stop liking me!!! He's been really bothersome lately.
Post a Comment