I got this dress for $3.99. (it was originally $42) I got another dress just like it too except it's more colorful. Almost everything I got was under $5.00. I'm a bargain hunter! We had fun!
Monday, July 28, 2008
School Shopping!
We went school shopping today!! I got TONS of cute clothes! I got $300 worth of clothes for $50! It was awesome.
I got this dress for $3.99. (it was originally $42) I got another dress just like it too except it's more colorful. Almost everything I got was under $5.00. I'm a bargain hunter! We had fun!
I got this dress for $3.99. (it was originally $42) I got another dress just like it too except it's more colorful. Almost everything I got was under $5.00. I'm a bargain hunter! We had fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh my GOSH!! Where did you go?? That's a HECK of a deal!
how did you manage that??
Post a Comment