Here's Chrisanne right before we went into her house at 6am. We decided to really play it up. The handkerchiefs really made the outfit! (It has teddy bears on it, really intimidating.) The leggins are a nice touch too! (Notice the stapler in her right hand)
We came up with man names so as to seem like real criminals. We used as deep of voices as we could. Chrisanne was Duke and I was Jake. She was the boss and I was the accomplice. We played it up like I was the stupid one and she was the smart one. (We've seen the movies) I was a fashionable kidnapper even! What goes better with a red bandana than pink tights?? NOTHING!! Her dad opened the door for us and said "I dont' let terrorists in my house." ha ha.
"Don't move or I'll shoot!" Chrisanne said as she shoved the stapler into Jessica's neck. (Like in Batman!!) Jess turned over and moaned, "You guys..." She didn't see us, she just knew it was us.
I tied the bandana around her eyes and wrists. We didn't let her change her clothes or put on makeup or anything. muahahahaha
Even as a hostage, it's still necessary to be safe. We tied the rope around her then buckled her in! She was a good sport. The whole way to Ihop Chrisanne and I played the part of kidnappers. We argued like a boss and accomplice would if the accomplice was dumb. Jessica was like, "So how does this benefit you, kidnapping me I mean. What do you get out of killing me?" Chrisanne said, "Money. We get paid for every hostage we take,"I ALWAYS get lost going to Ihop! Last time I went there I did something terribly illegal to avoid getting on the freeway cause I was going the wrong way to get to Ihop. That was one of the only illegal things I've ever done. I flipped a u-turn going on to the freeway.....not smart, but we were in a hurry and already behind schedule and getting on the freeway would have delayed us at least another 30 minutes! Anyways, I'm getting off subject. We didn't let Jess take off the handkerchiefs until we were sitting down at the table. :)
During breakfast we gave her her present! I think she liked it!
Look! It's Christian and Jessica! How can she possibly look THAT beautiful when she'd only been out of bed fifteen minutes! It's not fair! We had a FUN morning! I hope Jess had fun too!



No comments:
Post a Comment