While I was gone at camp, my dad told me that our neighbors held yet another camp for our Future Jedis of America. (FJA) Jordan was master Jedi or something. He's like 20 or 21 and married, but for some odd reason he likes living in fantasy better than reality. He had his little brothers out there and half the neighbor kids. My neighbors are gonna walk around saying "Kill you I will" or something like that. It's one thing to be 6 and pretending to be Yoda but it's another thing entirely to be 20 and still not be grown up. And when I say they pretend, I guess I don't really mean that. I think they really, really think they are training to be the best Jedis Star Wars has ever seen. They have the most high-tech light sabers known to mankind and they even have costumes! No, not costumes, uniforms. I hope I'm not the only one that finds this completely odd....Monday, July 21, 2008
Jedi Training Camp: Part 2
While I was gone at camp, my dad told me that our neighbors held yet another camp for our Future Jedis of America. (FJA) Jordan was master Jedi or something. He's like 20 or 21 and married, but for some odd reason he likes living in fantasy better than reality. He had his little brothers out there and half the neighbor kids. My neighbors are gonna walk around saying "Kill you I will" or something like that. It's one thing to be 6 and pretending to be Yoda but it's another thing entirely to be 20 and still not be grown up. And when I say they pretend, I guess I don't really mean that. I think they really, really think they are training to be the best Jedis Star Wars has ever seen. They have the most high-tech light sabers known to mankind and they even have costumes! No, not costumes, uniforms. I hope I'm not the only one that finds this completely odd....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I find it hilariously funny! Next time you should hide behind a bush and video tape them so I can see it! hahaha!!!
Post a Comment