If this isn't hot I'm not sure what is...
Here's the suit from Batman Begins
And here's the suit from the Dark Knight. This one is the most awesome one! Christian Bale makes a PERFECT Batman! Batman is my new favorite Superhero. He may have been last in line on superpower day, but he was first in line at the gadget shop! I love superhero movies in general, but I loved this one even more because Batman is so much more realistic than Superman or Spiderman. He proves he can be a superhero without any superpowers. I love Batman! AND I love Christian Bale!
I thought it was awesome that the Batmobile turned into the Batcycle! Chrisanne told me that Batman's name before it was Batman was Birdman! Yuck! That's so not intimidating! I'm glad the creator changed it! Batman is so much more sophisticated. I mean, honestly, would you like to walk around being called Birdman riding in the Birdmobile? I didn't think so. Batman just works! And so does Christian Bale! I'd say this is the best movie I've seen in a long time!
Heath Ledger was the BEST bad guy I've ever seen! He was SO incredible! He was so so scary but at the same time he was funny! His makeup was the creepiest part. The old Batman from the late 80's was on TV the other day and I watched some of it. It couldn't even compare to the new Batman! I'm sorry but Michael Keaton just didn't work as Batman for me. Chrisitan Bale just fits! Jack Nicholson was an okay Joker, but after seeing Heath Ledger he can't even compare. And the special effects, let's just be honest, sucked. But what can you expect from a movie made in 1989? The special effects in the Dark Knight were incredible! I mean that sweet flip in the Batcycle! All the flying and everything! I just LOVED it!!!
I just thought this picture was extremely attractive! I give it 4 huge stars!
Tune in next time for more of Ashleigh's Movie Reviews.



1 comment:
*drool*
I... love... batman
And christian bale has to be the sexiest man alive
please
who was allowed that much gorgeousness?
Post a Comment