I went and saw the Pink Panter 2 last night with Chrisanne. There were some funny parts, but overall I thought it was kinda dumb. No wonder it took almost no time at all to make it to the dollar theater. The one-liners were funny but the overall story was almost uninteresting. I also didn't like how unrealistic it is, but I guess that could be why some people think it's funny. If movies aren't fantasy, I like them to be realistic. Yeah right, like the Pope would really let some guy try on his robes and then fall off the balcony... right... Anyway, if you liked it, let me know. I'd give it two stars.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Movie Review: Pink Panther 2
I went and saw the Pink Panter 2 last night with Chrisanne. There were some funny parts, but overall I thought it was kinda dumb. No wonder it took almost no time at all to make it to the dollar theater. The one-liners were funny but the overall story was almost uninteresting. I also didn't like how unrealistic it is, but I guess that could be why some people think it's funny. If movies aren't fantasy, I like them to be realistic. Yeah right, like the Pope would really let some guy try on his robes and then fall off the balcony... right... Anyway, if you liked it, let me know. I'd give it two stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Really? I liked it a lot! I just hated how dirty it was.
Post a Comment