Jessica and I went to Whitney's house for a Disney movie night. We watched Beauty and the Beast! You all know of my infinite love for that movie, and if you didn't, now you do! Well anyway this was the platinum edition, which had this song called, "I can't wait to be human again" or something like that. My personal opinion is that you really can't add new scenes to a classic and still end up with the same movie. I guess the new musical sequence was cute, but it just changed it. I just like the old one SO much and I liked it better without the new scenes. You might LOVE the new song, but the old one was my very favorite Disney movie of all time, so understand my reasoning. 5 stars for the old movie, not so many for the new one.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Movie Review: Beauty and the Beast (Platinum Edition)
Jessica and I went to Whitney's house for a Disney movie night. We watched Beauty and the Beast! You all know of my infinite love for that movie, and if you didn't, now you do! Well anyway this was the platinum edition, which had this song called, "I can't wait to be human again" or something like that. My personal opinion is that you really can't add new scenes to a classic and still end up with the same movie. I guess the new musical sequence was cute, but it just changed it. I just like the old one SO much and I liked it better without the new scenes. You might LOVE the new song, but the old one was my very favorite Disney movie of all time, so understand my reasoning. 5 stars for the old movie, not so many for the new one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment