Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Movie Review: Inkheart

I went and saw Inkheart on Saturday with Chrisanne and I actually really liked it. I haven't read the book, but I heard it was really good. It was pretty popular when I was in junior high. I liked it much more than I thought I would. When the character Dustfinger was introduced I thought to myself, "My heck he's a creep," but he really grew on me. In fact, I think it would have been so cute if he and Maggie would have ended up together, I mean if he were only 4-5 years older than Maggie and waited until she was eighteen. Chrisanne didn't like Brendan Fraser playing the dad (M0, aka Silvertongue) but I actually did. I think the smaller characters like Elinor and Farid really made the movie more entertaining. I'd reccommend it. Overall I really liked this movie and would give it 3 1/2 stars.

1 comment:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Maybe I'll go see this movie! Dollar Theater though, I'm not that rich. K so basically, the titles to my posts hardly ever have anything to do with what's in the actual post- it's just whatever pops into my head! I think it's more fun that way...!