I LOVE this movie!! Some parts were a little dirty but overall it was a great movie! I was a little nervous to watch it cause I heard it was so sad, but I'd definitely reccommend it! Okay, so we all know the dog dies in the end, evn before we watch it. When Marley dies, it literally felt like it was my own dog was dying! It may be because I have a dog, or maybe because they made you really love the dog. It's definitely a tear jerker. I'll admit it, I cried. Okay, so maybe I balled. Great movie! Go see it! 4 stars!Sorry I've done so many movie reviews lately! It's just that nothing exciting ever happens in my life! I should start a blog specifically for movie reviews...not that anyone would read it. No one reads my blog NOW. haha!



2 comments:
Hey I read it! K, so relying on the fact that no one's going to see this... you want to know a secret? ... I cried too...! Like, LOTS of tears! I totally agree with what you said about dogs- I've had dogs die and I cried for days! I've even had a dog who's stomach flipped! I just kept crying at the end of this! But I was laughing at myself too cause I really don't cry through movies. haha!
yeah I'm a baby in movies.... Charlie, the Christmas Shoes, etc...
Post a Comment