The reason it's been a while since I last posted anything was because I'm so so so so so so SO insanely busy!! I have entirely too much to do and not enough time to do it it. This is when i need one of those things Hermoine has in Harry Potter, the thing that takes her back in time. Or I just wish I could stop time. I have Miss Orem stuff, MATC stuff and graduation stuff! there's like 10 sub categories under each category! Sheesh! oh well, It'll all get done and as soon as it is, I'll blog all about it!!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Insanely busy!!!
The reason it's been a while since I last posted anything was because I'm so so so so so so SO insanely busy!! I have entirely too much to do and not enough time to do it it. This is when i need one of those things Hermoine has in Harry Potter, the thing that takes her back in time. Or I just wish I could stop time. I have Miss Orem stuff, MATC stuff and graduation stuff! there's like 10 sub categories under each category! Sheesh! oh well, It'll all get done and as soon as it is, I'll blog all about it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
awee.....Just don't become too busy :P I also wish I had a time-turner...That way I could work like heck now, go back in time and visit during the summer anyway ;)
Hope you're having a good time anyway...
UPDARE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!
Post a Comment