Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rainbows!

Yesterday I saw the most beautiful rainbow I have EVER in my life seen! I was with Taylor and his family and we were going out to get icecream at Iceberg. We pulled out of the driveway and I was like, "Oh my gosh! Look at that rainbow!" it totally made his dad think something was wrong cause it was so abrupt. But there was really TWO rainbows! The outside one was pretty light and you could hardly see it. The one you could really see had the brightest most pretty colors! I've never seen a rainbow like that before. The pictures do it no justice at all, especially since they were taken from my phone through a car window. Just know that it was amazing!

you can kinda see the outline of the rainbow on the outside
Beautiful colors!

2 comments:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

I saw the one with the dark, pretty colors! I never saw the other one, but it was so pretty!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

IIIII LLLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUU AAAAALLLLOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!! Pretty pictures, btw!