So my dad started this project in our backyard about a month or so ago. He decided he wanted to build a porch on the side of our house. There are so many weekend projects people start that never seem to get finished....when he first started this, I thought the porch would be one of those projects. But now that he's getting closer and closer to being done, I think it might actually get finished. A few other people have been helping from around the neighborhood too. It's looking pretty good. When I came home from school on the day he and my grandpa got the frame up, I was shocked. But now it's almost done getting painted and there are even misters out there! Crazy! It'll be really nice when it's all the way finished.

This is what my brother painted, but hasn't finished
here you can see the roof and the side of the dining room
this is just the roof
These are all the bricks my dad tore up so now it's
just cement on the ground until we get in the tile.
Just the ladder next to the freshly painted house.
No comments:
Post a Comment