Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Days of Horticulture

Chrisanne and I had some good times in Horticulture last semester. Apparently we weren't doing schoolwork during this time... oops. Too bad that class is over. We had some good times not paying attention to Mr. Lawson. And I still pulled off an A, don't ask me how.




Chrisanne's such a model
That's intense
CREEPY!!! look at my eyes! and my hair!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

haha! You guys are crazy! Yeah- Chrisanne and Coralee take WAY cute pictures!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Oh yeah! Who is Chrisanne's person (in reference to your poll)? I forget... You don't have one yet, do you? I wish you the best and hope you never do!

Brianna. said...

ha ha i figured out what neil is!!
i am too smart for all of y'all's inside jokes!! i like the one that looks like it is drawn!!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Ha ha aren't you glad I told you to write those things??? I loved being in horticulture, just so I could write all day and let you read my stuff.