Friday, May 23, 2008

piano, law, nails

So tonight, this lovely lovely Friday night, I went over to Chrisanne's house and we did all kinds of crazy cool stuff! The evening started out with a serenade of beautiful music. I played the piano, Chrisanne sang. Although I must say she sounded much better than I did since I was sightreading.... Then we went and watched legally blonde with her family. Good movie. I painted Chrisanne's nails after the movie was over. I must say, I could have a future at nail school. ;) Just kidding just kidding.
There are only a few days left of school! I had three finals today and did well on two of the three. I'm not sure how I didn't on my math final yet, but if I passed.....it'll be a miracle!!!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Haha! That was so much fun! And my nails look lovely. And you sounded amazing on the piano. I'm gald I have an acompanist(sp?) now :D Have a wonderful day!