
Quick story. Jayme and I were cleaning Skate Park today and there was trash EVERYWHERE. There's 4 garbage cans within 20 steps of anywhere in the park and yet all those hooligans decided the best place to put their trash was on the ground. Anyway, I noticed this little boy skateboarding. He couldn't have been more than 8. He stood out to me because he was dressed like a punk. Legit mohawk, the waste band of his jeans half-way down his butt, chains hanging down, sleeves torn off his white t-shirt, etc. He thought he was cool. What kind of mother lets her 8 year old go to the skate park looking like that? Wow I'd be like, "Uh-uh son, you march your hind end back to your room until you can put on some decent clothes." Anyway, so just as Jayme and I were leaving, this boy walks up to me, puts his skateboard down on the ground and kicks it into my ankle. Fairly hard. Hard enough to leave a mark. I was absolutely stunned. Speechless. First of all, when I was 8 I don't know a single kid who would've done that to ANYONE, let alone someone more than double their age. Maybe I did something to the kid to make him mad, for example clean up after him like I was his mother. Maybe he didn't want me picking up his trash? Then he took his skateboard and walked away. I wonder where that boy will be in 10 or 15 years. He keeps that kind of behavior up and prison's where he's gonna be. I shoulda given that boy a piece of my mind, but I didn't, I just calmly walked away.



2 comments:
thats so funny!
thats way funny!
Post a Comment