Monday, August 16, 2010

Mopey

Wow I'm feeling so incredibly mopey right now. It's official that my two best guy friends are missionaries. Dallin and Matt. These amazing boys are turning into men. I'm so proud of them. Matt called me tonight but I didn't hear my phone. Kelsey and I were watching a movie. So I checked my phone and I had a missed call and a voicemail from Matt. I had missed his call by 7 minutes. I called him back right away but it went to his answering machine. I was so sad. I got even more sad when I listened to my voicemail from him. He said he was breaking the rules because he was calling me after he had gotten set apart and that he had to give his phone to his parents. Holy cow I almost cried! I was so sad I wouldn't get to talk to him. BUT luckily he called back and I got to say goodbye. He's going to make an amazing missionary. And so is Dallin. Good luck boys. I miss you already.

No comments: