Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Stupid PDBio
Let me just re-state the fact that I hate the testing center. I hate that their hours aren't regular. I just hate everything about it. My PDBio professor said we'd be able to take our test Thursday, Friday and Monday. I just took his word for it when he said it'd be open all day and didn't bother to double check the times. I decided to take it Monday because I needed all the time I could get to study. Well, I get to lecture and he announces that we actually had 20 minutes to be to the testing center before they closed. So, half of the class had to get up and go take the exam. Stupid. So instead of having a few minutes to study after my classes were done for the day, I didn't have any time at all. He said we should plan on at least an hour to take it, well I only had like 35 minutes because I had to go to English. GRRRR! Sometimes I think I'm not cut out to be a BYU student. At least I passed my stupid test, and that was my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment