It was NOT my day today! In fact, it was a BAD day!! I almost never have bad days, usually I have good days, GREAT days! I just want to go to bed and not wake up until tomorrow. It's a good thing tomorrow is a NEW day. I was talking to my mom and grandma and they said I shoulda checked my horoscope before leaving my apartment this morning. So when I got home I checked it and this is what it said: "Try to slow down today -- things are too crazy! If you're patient, you can get enough done to call it a day, but if you try to rush anything through, you are sure to end up farther behind." It doesn't say anything about having a bad day, but I did anyway. I guess I have to have the bad days to appreciate the good. My day would have been worse had my day been like Alexander's.



1 comment:
since when did you start updating your blog??????? i love you! i'm sorr you've had a bad day!
Post a Comment