Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FHE: Shopping Cart Races!!


I have to tell you about FHE last night! It was so so fun!! We had shopping cart races! We went to Walmart to do it. Shopping cart racing may not be what you think it is. No, it's not racing up and down aisles pushing someone in the cart. Actually, you have a certain amount of time to go get a certain number of items from throughout the store. The purpose is to make it hard to find where you got them from. Then when time's up you switch carts and the first person to put all the items away wins! I was with Jared and I think we came in last... of almost last. But the group that had our cart came in second to last, so it's all good. :) It was so much fun!! (The picture is of Jared with our cart.)

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

AH! that looks like sooo much fun!